My ride may be finished, but there’s no reason to stop supporting Polaris Project. If you’d like to make a tax-deductible donation directly to them, please follow the link below.
What if I want to donate by check?
Can I really make a difference?
Yes. Consider this: A $25 donation can fund the Hotline for 2 hours. The Hotline receives an average of 1,000 calls per month and that number is increasing. Your support of 2 hours, on average, gives nearly three people the means to receive help and reclaim their life. Think about it.
- $25 supports operation of the national hotline for 2 hours
- $50 provides food for a survivor and her children for 1 week
- $120 or $10/month purchases basic supplies for a survivor receiving crisis services
- $240 or $20/month houses, clothes and feeds a survivor for 1 week
- $600 or $50/month provides one month of transitional housing for one victim
- $1,200 or $100/month supports on-the-ground advocacy efforts to improve legislation in one state for six months